Our curriculum provides educational opportunities for everyone, regardless of experience level.
Learn all about our application and admissions process below, and get in touch with any questions.
1) Fill out Contact Information form
2) Schedule a visit or
3) Fill out an Application for Admissions' Form.
- Must be at least 18 years old (16 or older for admission into the facial/skin-care program, Nail Specialist and Makeup Artistry and Facial Specialist).
- Must possess a high school diploma, GED, or college degree.
- If under 18 years old must have parent or guardian approval.
- Must demonstrate good manual dexterity (full use of hands and fingers).
- Must have good communications skills and demonstrate basic English proficiency unless choosing the option to be trained in Spanish where Spanish proficiency must be demonstrated. Spanish and English classes are held separately .
Before being accepted into a program, prospective students are advised of all program and ancillary costs, personally interviewed by administration, and must submit a signed Enrollment Agreement with program fees. In order to determine student competency in English or Spanish (or adequacy for the program), the director or her designee may request that the student respond in English, both verbally and in writing, to program-related questions.
***All high school diplomas/transcripts or GED’s must be in English if its contents are in another language, translation and verification from an approved organization will be required before admission. *Pregnancy will limit the student’s ability to participate in certain service requirements. *If the student has a condition or disease that may impair their ability to participate in certain modalities, he/she must make the school aware. Chic Image Academy does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin
The admissions’ process is as follows :
1. You must fill out the application for admission, which is available here through our online application.
You must also submit the $50 application fee.
2. Once your application is reviewed, the next step is to figure out your schedule, when you will be attending, and complete the enrollment agreement.
3. Total payment is required two weeks prior to starting the program,
If you should need additional assistance please contact the Academy (813) 254-2442
All applicants will be required to submit the fees payable to Chic Image Academy in the form of cash, credit card, debit card, cashier’s check, money order, or Paypal. Submission of additional required documents:
- Official high school transcript showing date of graduation or diploma, or
- Official passing GED scores or Certificate.
- Picture ID and a Valid Social Security card with number
We have continuous open enrollment . Classes start the first Monday of every month.